IIANF Membership Dues for Agency and Associate Members are due annually on September 1st. Agency and Associate Members may select, at their discretion, to support the InVEST program and the legislative activities hosted by IIANF.
Dues are based on the annual written premiums of the Agency. For Associate Members, dues are a set amount.
Dues enable IIANF to offer its members free or greatly reduced Continuing Education Classes and educational programs, to promote legislative efforts at the local and state levels, to host quarterly luncheon meetings that feature a guest speaker from the industry addressing timely tips and challenges, to offer discount registration at Big I Day events, to fully support the IIANF InVEST high school training and simulation program, to support annual college scholarships, and to host other activities.
IIANF has been in existence since 1927 and remains committed to serving the needs of Northeast Florida Agency and Associate Members.
If you are interested in joining IIANF, please download the membership application and mail it with your check, made payable to IIANF. Dues are not pro-rated. If you have questions, please contact the IIANF. Thank you in advance for your interest in being a part of the IIANF.
Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple
companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as
a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
• Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
• Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
• Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
• Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
• Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
• Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
• Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
• Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
• Treat you with respect and courtesy.
• Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.